Monday, March 14, 2016

Crazy Week!

March 14, 2016

Hi Everyone!

This week was kind of cray-cray, So I don't exactly know where to start!!

I'll just start with last Monday. Last Monday was so fun. After we emailed, and did the essential P-Day stuff, we went to downtown Omaha. We walked around the "Old Market, and then went to Pedestrian Bridge! Pedestrian Bridge is the bridge that crosses the river into Iowa. It was such a fun day! I have many pictures. Later that night, we participated in a musical fireside at a retirement home. Even though many of those old people weren't members, it was sweet to see their eyes fill with tears as they heard our songs that were focused on the Savior.

Tuesday was great, as well! President Gardner put together a special meeting for just the Sister Missionaries in the mission. It was just one of those feel-good meetings. I loved it so much.

Wednesday we were on exchanges! We spent the day in a little town called Fremont. It was way fun! It is pretty far out of the city, so lets just say I have never seen so many corn fields in my life. It was awesome.

We were able to go to the temple on Friday! It was amazing. You truly realize how special the temple is when you aren't able to go every week. In my case, I can only go once every other transfer, so the temple was much-needed. :)

The days I didn't mention were days spent at the Trail Center! Those days are always great too :) We were able to take this nice guy on tour that served his mission here 10 years ago. It was his first time being back, and he was only back because of a business trip. It was definitely a spiritual tour, and he bore a powerful witness of The Book of Mormon. The only word I can use to explain it is AMAZING. I love the Trail Center.

I have to start seeing a back doctor because my back randomly gets really really numb. I had my first appointment today. They pretty much told me that cheer ruined my body and that I have the posture of a 90 year old woman. So that's great! Don't worry though, because they gave me many exercises I have to do for it every day. So things should start feeling normal again!

Sorry if this email is jumbled. I have a short amount of time for emailing today! I love you all. Thank you for all you do! Remember to watch the new Easter initiative :) its AMAZING. I challenge you to watch it AND share it with a friend. I can promise you will feel the spirit as you do so. Its on FollowHim.mormon.org.

Love,

Sister Missy Hutchison

ps. I have a picture overload.... So... Beware.




These pics are from the Temple. I love the one of me and Sister Chappell. haha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment