Monday, July 11, 2016

Temples and Burritos....

July 11, 2016

Hello Family and Friends!!

This week was great and quick, like usual. I love the Midwest. It is such a beautiful place to be!

I had a pretty busy week. I was serving at the Trail Center quite a bit. It is soooo busy. So many Mormons on church history tours walk through the doors every day. Last night a group of 300 youth came in. It is only the 11th of July, and we have had well over 3,000 visitors. It is insane! We barely have time to eat when we are on shift!

Speaking of eating..... The best miracle in the world happened to me this week. The miracle is from a mother's love, which resulted in CAFE RIO. Yes. My super-hero as a mother managed to send a frozen pork burrito from Café Rio with a neighbor who was traveling through Nebraska this week. Being on a mission + Café Rio = The most happiness one could ever feel in their life. That first bite was life changing. I love serving in America. haha.

On a more serious note (not that I wasn't being serious).. We were able to go to the temple this week!!! The last time I went was in March, so it was a well-needed trip. It was exactly what I needed, and such a special experience. I truly wish I could just go every single day, but I am here on a mission to help the living come closer to Jesus Christ. I have to remind myself that every once in a while, but being so close to a temple is such a blessing. I know serving in the shadow of the Winter Quarters temple every day has impacted me greatly.

The work in Bennington is going well! Our investigator pool is a little shallow, but it is okay. I know that as I continue to give my all to Heavenly Father, he will recognize the effort and bless us immensely.

I love you all so much. I appreciate all of your love and support on my decision to serve the Lord. It is the best thing I have ever done.

Love,

Sister Missy Hutchison


Me and Sister Slater at the Temple


My zone at the Temple


Proof of the Café Rio magic


One of Sister Slater's Selfies of us at the temple


Gotta love President Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment