Monday, February 8, 2016

I'M A MOM

February 8, 2016

Hello Family and Friends,

This week has been so crazy!!! Wow. Where do I begin??

I'll start with Courtney and Luca's baptism. It was so great :) the spirit was so strong. Sister Brower and I were able to do a few musical numbers! Her husband, Thierry, also played the piano! So it was so special. I will add some pictures to this email. But Courtney and Luca got confirmed yesterday. It was so special. Courtney was bragging the night before about how she bought a brand new dress for the confirmation. She is the best, ugh I love her with all of my heart.

Sister Brower left me on Tuesday. That was just about the hardest thing in the world. It didn't help that our cars were grounded the. whole. day. So me and another sister whose companion went home, sat and sobbed in my apartment for a good hour. We were temporary companions for a couple of days, so I was able to cover the YSA ward with her! It was so fun. I loved teaching people my own age. You can connect so much better! It was awesome. :)

This week was transfers! Thursday morning I got a call from President Gardner, telling me I was training a new missionary. (in missionary lingo a "mom" is a trainer. Just thought I should explain subject line). It is definitely a weird transition going straight from "trainee" to "trainer". But, things are going great! I picked up my new companion on Friday morning. her name is Sister Hall. She is way cool! She is my age, and she is from St. George! We have a lot in common, and we get along great. :) Training is kind of stressful though.. I wake up every morning and think "oh good, I kept her alive for another day". Is that was having a baby is like??

Sorry this email is short. My week was hectic, but it was all because of transfers. I just need to take a 12 hour nap and then I should be good to go.

I love you all so much. Thanks for all you do! I'll talk to ya next week. :)

Love,
Sister Hutchison



No comments:

Post a Comment