Monday, November 7, 2016

Miracles and Miracles :)

November 7, 2016

Hello again!!

It feels like I just emailed all of you yesterday, but here we are again! It was a really good week this week. :)

Halloween was a success last Monday. We had a fun party at the Trail Center. Like you kind of saw last week, Sister Orton and I dressed up as each other. The pictures this week will be a lot better than the one we sent last week.

But yes, Halloween has come and gone!! Literally the day after Halloween, people started coming to the Trail Center to decorate for Christmas! So crazy!

This week was pretty busy! A lot of it was spent giving trainings at different Zone Trainings! We were able to train for the Omaha Zone, and the Council Bluff's Zone. It was a lot of fun :)

Sister Orton and I have seen a lot of miracles this week. But, the biggest one was probably our newest investigator, Kale! Another sister missionary was picking up a prescription at Walgreens and started talking to Kale in line! She found out that he just moved here, and was really looking for a church. So, she was able to get his name and number and she found out that he was in our area!! Sister Orton and I called him the very next day, and we were able to set up an appointment with him. Our appointment was awesome! The Bishop and his Wife came with us, and they were perfect fellowshippers for him. Kale is mid-50s and is super funny. Long story short- we have seen him twice already and are seeing him again tomorrow. He has been reading The Book of Mormon and praying, AND.. he is getting baptized on November 26th. :) We are SO EXCITED!!!!

We have seen miracles with those we are teaching online. Two people that Sister Orton and I have taught online are currently meeting with local missionaries and have a baptism date soon. I wish it was allowed for us to skype in! I love the resources that are available to us at the Trail Center.

That is really all I have for you this week! I am still loving my mission so much. It is the best thing I have ever done. :) Thank you for all of the support! I love you!

Love,

Sister Missy Hutchison


Halloween (we didn't want this treadmill, so we put it in front of our house with a "free" sign. It literally got taken! 


Halloween


Halloween again


Obviously we had a fun Halloween.. We carved our house in the pumpkin. It got the "most humble" award. 


The good ol' Omaha Zone!


Why am I getting chubby? Cause people buy us pounds and pounds of pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment