Friday, November 6, 2015

Last MTC P Day!!!!!

November 6, 2015

Well, this is my last P day in the MTC!!! Crazy, right? I leave on Wednesday!! I have to be at the MTC Travel Office at 2:30 am that morning.... BARF. It's okay though, it will be a party.

My week was wonderful, as usual. I actually started visitor center training this week! It is so much fun!! We role-play taking tours a lot, and it is actually pretty fun! I know that I have been called to a visitor center for a reason :) Another fun thing about visitor center training is online chats! My companion and I are able to both be on a computer and chat with people who have questions about Mormonism. It's actually pretty neat! If you ever go on Mormon.org and press "chat with a mormon", and it's "Missy" and "Stephanie" are talking to you, that's us!!! We go by our first names to make it seem more casual, and less like a missionary discussion. Most of the time people are unaware it is missionaries speaking to them. So it is really fun!! Except for the occasional prankers.. Haha!

Speaking of Visitor Center Training, tomorrow (Saturday) we get to spend half of the day at Temple Square!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I am so excited to be a little closer to home. It will be really weird to be so close, but so far.. If that sounds cheesy, I apologize. But I am so stoked. We should be there in the afternoon around 3ish, until maybe 7:30.

Speaking of feeling close to home, I see Ross and Dorothy Davis just about everyday at the MTC. It is a little tender mercy for me to see ward members and be able to hug them!! Every time I see them I say "Make sure to tell my parents I love them when you see them!!". So it is directly from me if they tell you that.

It snowed in Provo this week!!! I'm sure it did in Salt Lake too, but it was so fun!! It wasn't thick, but it was just so pretty! Some of the girls in VC training are from really exotic places, so they have never seen snow before! It was awesome to experience it with them. I also added a picture of the Nebrasquad by the MTC Christmas lights! I can't believe they already have Christmas lights up, but hey, I'm not complaining. Christmas is the bomb and it just makes me more excited for it.

The Elders in our Zone left this week.. Man, all of the sisters were bawling. We have grown to love them soo soooooo much. We quickly turned into a family and our testimonies strengthened each other so much. I know they will do so amazing in the field, and I am so blessed to have gotten to know them.  The picture of our district at the temple is attached, as well!

I have to teach relief society this week, speak at sacrament meeting, AND sing for a musical number. So prayers are needed these next couple days!!! Lots of responsibility, but lots of blessings too :)

My challenge of the week is to read Ether 12, and count how many times it uses the word "faith". Being in the MTC has made me realize how important faith is, and I'm hoping all of you can realize it too!!

I love you all so much, and I'm sorry if I didn't get a chance to email you back today. I literally logged on and had 27 emails! WOW! I feel so loved!! Also, sorry if I did email you back and it was short and not very detailed.

God be with you till we meet again!!

Love,
Sister Hutchison




Sister Orton and I during the first snow!!!!



Sister O'Brian and I became great friends here at the MTC. She left for the Honolulu Visitor Center this week, and I miss her so much!! The second pic is just a cute selfie we took at the temple :)



No comments:

Post a Comment