Monday, November 23, 2015

PS

November 23, 2015

SHOOT I FORGOT!

I had dinner at a members house this week. She fed us steak and let me tell ya.. It looked and smelled amazing. I took a big bite and the inside of it was purple. It was seriously so raw. But, we were in a hurry and I felt bad asking her to cook it longer..... So I acted like it was amazing, closed my eyes and finished it, and then prayed I wouldn't get sick. Her exact quote was "If the outside is done, that's all that matters! The bacteria is gone!" mmmmmmm probably not..... I felt like the Nephite woman in 1 Nephi 17:2 (please read, it will make you laugh). Although my companion and I kind of felt sick the next day, it went away after about an hour. So the Lord truly blessed us that day, haha. Just thought that might make a couple of you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment