Tuesday, November 10, 2015

 Tuesday November 10, 2015

DON'T WORRY
Before you are curious about me emailing not on my P-day, let me explain :) We do not know when our P-day in the field will be, so we are able to email a little while doing our laundry. I LEAVE TOMORROW. WOOT WOOT!!

I thought I would just send a short group email to talk about my past few days. On Saturday I was able to go to Temple Square! It was such a cool experience to teach REAL people!! Most of the people I talked to were already members, but it really showed me that no matter what, everyone needs to feel the love of Jesus Christ. We stopped to talk to this one woman, and just confirmed to her that the temple is a wonderful place where we can find peace and comfort. She cried and just hugged me and my temporary TS companion (Sis. Lysie). She said she knew we were inspired by God about what to say to her.

Me and Sis. Irwin got to talk on the phone with an investigator today over chat. She was trying to find answers to serious life questions, and we were able to teach her about the Plan of Salvation. She found comfort in our words and agreed to meet with her local missionaries in Florida, and we are sending her a copy of the Book of Mormon. She is now considered one of my investigators, so I am able to keep in contact with her. I am excited to her how her discussions go.
Well, I love you all. I can't wait to leave tomorrow and be in the real world!! I know there are people in Nebraska waiting for me. 

Love,
Sister Hutchison

This picture of me making a sad face is when the Front-Runner stopped in Murray on the way to Temple Square.
This is Sister Lysie, she was my Temple Square companion on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment